ON THIS SITE There has been a dining spot here since 1919, beginning with Watson’s Stand Eatery, a popular snack and soda fountain built by the brothers Grover and A. L. Watson and later owned by Grover. Subsequent restaurants operated under various names including Lauffer and Dunkle. In 1979, the Tsiris family acquired the property and operated it as “Paradise Corner” and “Pizza House.” Substantially remodeled in 1989 and called “Luigi’s,” it was leased from 2013-2015 to the managers of “La Famiglia”. It is currently the Italian restaurant, “Nico Luciano’s”.
More stories and information about this site coming soon!
Stops Around the Rock