ON THIS SITE in 1874, this property was owned by the Young family. By 1922, Edward and Sarah Sowash owned the property with Sarah living there until 1956. Eccles and Montgomery owned the property until 1978 when John Suesser purchased it and did extensive remodeling. This building has been used as a private residence, Sutton’s Dry Cleaners, Eccles and Montgomery Dress Shop, C’zers Record Shop, Lenz Travel Agency, Shearer’s Music Store, Heather’s, and a Vape Shop.
More stories and information about this site coming soon!
Stops Around the Rock