ON THIS SITE In 1874, Dr. Davis owned part of this property and part contained a two story home owned by the heirs of the Lytle family. By 1900, the house was the home of the Baker family and about 1914, the house was moved to West Water Street. In 1915, Dr. Newton Stillwagon built the current building whose left side housed the Citizens National Bank until 1931. In 1934, Isalys moved into the left side of the building and remained until 1986. Subsequent businesses include the Dinner Bell Deli and Restaurant and the Hair Studio.
More stories and information about this site coming soon!
Stops Around the Rock