ON THIS SITE in 1870, A.J. Bard owned this property, later passing it to Martha Bard. Popular in the late nineteenth century, the false front indicated the building was for business rather than residence. In the late 1940s, Bill’s (Douglas) Cash Market and Elsie’s Tot and Gift Shop were located here. In the late 1950s and for several years, Dora Snyder and Leslie Sonnett had a dress shop here. More recent businesses include a New and Used Store, John’s Repair Shop, Robert’s Studio, A Dress Shop, His Will Christian Book Store, Diana Panei’s Beauty Shop, Gray’s Beauty Shop, and Q-Nails.
This sign will be mounted soon!
Stops Around the Rock