ON THIS SITE a frame building, the Union Hotel, occupied this prominent corner in the 1860s. By 1900, Henry Wilson had built a brick building to house his private bank and several retail spaces. Enlarged and remodeled, the Centreville Savings Bank, and from 1902 to 2004, the First National Bank of Slippery Rock, were located here. In 2004, the bank was merged into the First National Bank of Pennsylvania.
This sign will be mounted soon.
Stops Around the Rock
#11 The Harness & Hardware Shop