ON THIS SITE From 1875, the Bingham’s owned this building. The Bingham Hardware operated here from 1890 until the 1950s. In the early 1960s, Paul Simon purchased the site and converted it to a coin operated laundromat. Paul’s son, Kim, eventually bought the business and later sold it to James Pink who added a Dry Cleaning Service. Janet Darling purchased the building in 1994 and ran an ice cream store. She sold the building to Prestige Properties who sold it in 1996 to C&L Properties, the current owners. Chapman & Lewis Environmental Services, Inc. has occupied the site since 1995.
More stories and information about this site coming soon!
Stops Around the Rock
#11 The Harness & Hardware Shop